WE NEED YOU
SUPPORT ASHRAYA’S PROGRAMS
Some ways in which you can support Ashraya’s programs are:
- Sponsor a student’s education at Neelbagh. Sponsorships may be annually renewed but we request you to plan for a long term commitment to enhance the impact on the student’s security and future.
- Sponsor a meal at one of our Community Crèches and Neelbagh School.
- Make a general donation in any of the following ways- connect to wish list.
- Monetary donations
- Donating clothes and toys
- Donating stationery and arts and crafts materials
Ashraya supports underprivileged women and children by providing holistic solutions to improve their quality of life. Ashraya’s programs provide opportunities for education and training.
1. Stationery Items:-
Educational books and toys for ages - 2 to 16 years.
- Pencils, Eraser, Sharpener
- Crayons, Color Pencils, Water Color Paints
- Slates & Chalk piece Box, Dusters
- Drawing Sheets (A4 Size)
- Craft paper, Glue, Scissors, Fevicol
- Puzzles, toys, simple indoor games and outdoor games equipments- cricket, badminton, volley ball or basketball.
- Notebook:- Four Lined, Square line, Ruled books, Maths books
- KG Cardboard
- Geometry boxes
2 Clothes and Footwear:- for girls and boys aged 2 years to 16 years (Good Condition)
- Sarees/Salwars suits
- Pants, shorts and T-Shirts
- Sports Shoes
3 Food items:-
- Biscuits and chocolates
- Rice and Dhal
- Ragi Powder
- Fresh milk for a month (milk Coupons)
4 Kitchen items:- (Aluminum or Steel only)
- Utensils – Medium sized plates and glasses
- Pressure cooker (with whistle)
- Cooking and serving utensils
- Spoons (serving and small spoons)
- Food grain storing boxes (medium or small size)
Please ensure that all items donated are in good condition.
- Single-Bed sheets, bed spreads
- Blankets, pillows and pillow covers
- Plastic floor mats (long mats and lunch mats)
- Towels (Good Condition)
- Buckets and mugs
- Soft Toys